Sunday, September 18, 2011

Diaperless

The other day Porter and I were picking up our house and I find a used diaper (don't worry nothing gross, just barely wet) lying on the floor totally open. So I kinda harp on Porter for not throwing away Harrison's diaper when he changes him, but he assures me that he had thrown the diaper away earlier that morning. Well we finish cleaning and it's time to give Harrison a bath and we take off his clothes and he is diaperless!! Now we know where it came from. I don't know how but he took it off himself and just left it on the floor. It was pretty funny, we had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lol, that's awesome :) Blythe started taking her diaper off all the time when she was about Harrison's age and I finally had to start duct taping them closed so she couldn't get them off.

Cassi said...

Oh no! Luckily Taybree never did that! Good thing he wasn't poopy!